- Edited picture books Hugo: The Boy with the Curious Mark, Snoozette and The Lost Moustache for Red Paper Kite Publishing
- Edited picture books for two private clients
- Publication of Miss Eliza Flowerdew Can Nearly Touch the Ceiling (author) for Red Paper Kite Publishing
- Announcement of publication of The Fabulous Cakes of Zinnia Jakes: The Crumbling Castle (author) for New Frontier Publishing (in March 2020)
- Appointed as the editor of Red Paper Kite Publishing
- Edited two picture books for a private client
- Wrote the Economics and Business series of books for R.I.C. Publications. You can see a preview of them here.
- Wrote The History Box: Year 5 for R.I.C. Publications
- Wrote Monster Sharks: Megalodon and Other Prehistoric Predators of the Deep for Quarto Kids
- Awarded two prizes in the 2018 CYA Conference Writing Competition: first place in Chapter Books for Younger Readers and third place in Chapter Books for Older Readers
- Edited From Dinosaurs to Diprotodons: Australia’s Amazing Fossils by Danielle Clode (Museums Victoria)
- Wrote Maths: Year 5 for Ready-Ed Publications
- Wrote English: Year 1 and English: Year 6 for Ready-Ed Publications. You can see them here.
- Proofreader for Spelling Rules! by Macmillan Education Australia
- Judge for the CYA Conference Writing Competition (www.cyaconference.com)
- Freelance article writer for HistoriCool Magazine. You can read one of my articles here.
- Author of Australia and World War I and New Zealand and World War I (User Friendly Resources). To order and see a full preview, please visit here.
- Winner of the 2014 IPEd Prize, awarded by the Institute of Professional Editors Limited (see www.iped-editors.org)
- Presenter at the 2015 Australian Conference for Editors, Indexers and Publishing Professionals in Canberra
- Editor of a children’s chapter book manuscript that was shortlisted in the 2015 CYA Conference Writing Competition
- Proofreader for part of the Macmillan History series by Macmillan Education Australia
- Edited a fact-based fiction work for a private client